Amplify is our annual Territorial Creative Arts Camp... just for young people. It's an intense week of teaching, hanging, God times and good times. It's all about learning and developing your creative skills so you are more equipped and empowered to use them in your corps and community.
- Amplify 2018 kicks off with registration from 3pm on Monday 15 January and ends after lunch on Sunday 21 January
- There is transport provided from the airport. Please ensure your flight lands by 2pm on 15 Jan and departs no earlier than 3.30pm on 21 Jan.
- Amplify is open to anyone school year 11 - 30 years and connected to The Salvation Army
- Amplify is at Silverstream Retreat, Lower Hutt
- Registration is: $250 until 31 October | $265 from 1 November
- (Please note: You will be required to pay $50 of your registration fee if you cancel your registration at ANY STAGE)
For more information and to register, head to amplifycamp.nz