It's Amplify's 10th birthday, and registration is live NOW!
If you don't know, Amplify is our annual Territorial Creative Arts Camp for young people, and it's an intense week of teaching, hanging, God times and good times. It's all about learning and developing your creative skills so you are more equipped and empowered to use them in your corps and community.
- Amplify 2019 kicks off with registration from 3pm on Monday 7 January and ends after lunch on Sunday 13 January.
- There is transport provided to and from Wellington airport, but please ensure your flights land by 2pm on 7 Jan and depart no earlier than 3.30pm on 13 Jan.
- Amplify is open to anyone school year 11 to 30 years and connected to The Salvation Army.
- Amplify is held at Silverstream Retreat, Lower Hutt.
- Registration cost: $255 until 31 October or $270 from 1 November. Please note: You will still be required to pay $50 of your registration fee if you cancel your registration at ANY TIME.
- For more info and to register for Amplify 2019, head to www.amplifycamp.nz